$150.00 Inc GST
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
In this 3-hour workshop Celeste will guide you with her wealth of experience and knowledge through all the skills and techniques you need to walk away with a stunning clay sculpture of the human form that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends! You can choose to close off your form at the top, to be simply sculptural or leave it open to become a vessel, pot or vase!
Celeste will demonstrate and explain step by step, in detail all the ceramic hand building skills, knowledge and techniques needed to create your sculpture, such as creating pinch pots, coils and slabs to make various forms and shapes (be it as conservative or expressive as you like!), as well as working with clay tools to create stunning surface textures. She will provide you with all the resources you need to feel confident to begin making yourself, including inspirational images of the human form and ceramic sculptures/vessels to gather ideas from.
Throughout the class Celeste will move around the room and provide as much assistance and guidance that you feel you need to master the techniques learnt.
You will leave your ceramic pieces to be fired twice and glazed in a beautiful milky white ready to collect approx 4 week later (you will be contacted when they are ready for collection).
Absolutely no experience is necessary.
An apron and all quality art materials provided, as well as some yummy nibbles and refreshments. (Just bring yourself!)
Location: Ruse, NSW (Macarthur Region - South West of Sydney)
(Map and location details emailed to you one week prior to the workshop date).
Once full payment is received your place in the class is confirmed.
These workshops are for adults and all participants must be over 18 years. This workshop is not suitable for pregnant women.
Purchasing tickets to this workshop confirms that you and any participants you are purchasing on the behalf of are accepting the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS ACCEPTED HERE
Use the code D&DVOUCHER on check out to get $25 off your online booking.
PLEASE BRING your valid Discovery NSW voucher to the workshop to scan on the day of your booking.
– Please do not bring a screenshot of the app voucher as these QR codes change every 10min –
* Only 1 Voucher per booking for a total of $25.
* Only 1 Voucher per person per day can be redeemed at the same business.
* Discount cannot be spread across multiple bookings, if the total is less than $25 the remaining voucher amount is forfeited.
* If for some reason we are unable to redeem your voucher through Service NSW the $25 will need to be paid when you check-in for your booking.
Groups of 5 or more people made in a single booking will attract a 15% discount – please use the discount code ARTWS15
Want to become a workshop regular?! Purchase 5 or more workshops in one transaction and apply to code ARTADDICT at checkout for 15% off your courses.
ABOUT CELESTE (THE ARTIST AND TEACHER)
My name is Celeste Wrona and I’m an internationally collected, award-winning contemporary artist and university qualified art educator with over 15 years of experience making and teaching visual arts. My works have been featured on multiple prime-time Australian television shows including The Block and House Rules as well as in notable publications such as Vogue Living and Inside Out. Read more about my art practice here.
I have an absolute passion and contagious enthusiasm for teaching and making visual arts. My extensive teaching and artmaking experience has equipped me with a very diverse and extensive skill set across a great range of media that I can’t wait to share with you, including drawing, painting, ceramics, print making, collage, sculpture, mixed media, jewellery design, digital photography, photo editing and manipulation.
My many years of teaching Visual Arts to people of all ages and levels of experience has given me the knowledge and ability to ensure each individual thrives and grows artistically, building upon their level of skill and confidence in creating beautiful pieces of art.
I look forward to welcoming you to my friendly, fun, engaging and content packed workshops! See you soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable however are transferrable to another person you know whom may wish to attend. 24 hours notice prior to the workshop must be given at email@example.com to ensure the attendee list is updated.
- In the case of “no shows” we are unable to refund, reschedule or provide credit for a missed session.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If you would like to transfer your booking to another workshop on another date 14 days notice is required.
- In the event the workshop is cancelled by us due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a full refund or a credit to put towards another workshop.
- In the case of changes of workshop dates due to COVID restrictions and recommendations a credit will be issued to allow you to rebook the workshop once classes recommence.
- During the workshop you agree to adhere to all safety precautions and requirements. Celeste Wrona holds no liability for any loss, theft or damage to personal properties or physical injuries obtained during the workshop.
- The workshop you attend and all resources provided are protected by copyright and are the intellectual property of Celeste Wrona. You are not authorised to reproduce or teach the content of this workshop unless written approval has been requested and granted. The skills and art techniques you learn however may be used to create and sell art.
- Any photographs or videos taken during the workshop or shared with us after the workshop may be used for promotional purposes. Please notify the workshop facilitator if you prefer to not have photos and videos of yourself or your work used.
Have any further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org