We receive many heartfelt requests for donations to support fundraising events each year. We are proud to offer assistance to many local Macarthur, Sydney and Beyond organisations.
Currently, our charitable focus is aligned with the Ingham Institute. We are proud to have formed a strong partnership with them and launched a range of Limited Edition prints that are for sale with 50% of all profits going to medical research.
For more information please visit the Ingham Institute's website
However, we do accept charity sponsorship requests throughout the year, but unfortunately, we cannot support them all. The following information outlines the values that underpin our charitable philosophy.
- Organisations that are endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR).
- Projects or events that take place within the Macarthur or the Sydney region. (Interstate requests may also be considered).
- Charitable organisations that provide direct community service, specifically relating to the health and well-being of the community.
We don’t support:
- Programs with a religious, political or sectarian purpose
- Individual pursuits
- For-profit projects or activities
We will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days. However, we ask that you provide us with 3 months’ notice of the event date, to ensure adequate time to create and prepare an artwork for your event.
To assist in evaluating your sponsorship proposal, please contact us to obtain a charity sponsorship request form.