Continuous Line Drawing
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
In this 3-hour workshop Celeste will guide you with her wealth of experience and knowledge through all the skills and techniques you need to walk away with a series of stunning continuous line artworks that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends!
Celeste will demonstrate and explain step by step in detail the skills and techniques needed to create your artwork, guiding you through a series of drawing exercises to build your skills to draw freely and confidently. You will create a series of surfaces on which to draw then have fun putting your skills into practice as you use ink with brush and markers to create continuous stunning line drawings over the top.
Celeste will provide you with all the resources you need to feel confident to begin making yourself such as a range of inspirational images and objects to draw from. Throughout the class Celeste will move around the room and provide as much assistance and guidance that you feel you need to master the techniques learnt.
Absolutely no experience is necessary.
An apron and all quality art materials provided, as well as some yummy nibbles and refreshments. (Just bring yourself!)
Location: Ruse, NSW (Macarthur Region South West of Sydney)
(Map and location details emailed to you one week prior to the workshop date).
Once full payment is received your place in the class is confirmed.
These workshops are for adults and all participants must be over 18 years.
Purchasing tickets to this workshop confirms that you and any participants you are purchasing on the behalf of are accepting the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
NSW DISCOVER OR PARENT VOUCHERS ACCEPTED HERE
DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHER: Use the code D&DVOUCHER on check out to get $25 off your online booking. (Only 1 Voucher per booking & person per day can be redeemed at the same business)
PARENT VOUCHER: Multiple parent vouchers can be used in a single transaction
Use the code $50NSWPARENT on check out to get $50 off your online booking.
Use the code $100NSWPARENT on check out to get $100 off your online booking.
Use the code $150NSWPARENT on check out to get $150 off your online booking.
Use the code $200NSWPARENT on check out to get $200 off your online booking.
Use the code $250NSWPARENT on check out to get $250 off your online booking.
PLEASE BRING your valid NSW voucher/s to the workshop to scan on the day of your booking.
– Please do not bring a screenshot of the app voucher as these QR codes change every 10min –
* Discount cannot be spread across multiple bookings. If the total is less than value of the remaining voucher that remaining amount is forfeited.
* If for some reason we are unable to redeem your voucher through Service NSW the balance owing will need to be paid when you check-in for your booking.
Groups of 5 or more people made in a single booking will attract a 15% discount – please use the discount code ARTWS15
Want to become a workshop regular?! Purchase 5 or more workshops in one transaction and apply to code ARTADDICT at checkout for 15% off your courses.
ABOUT CELESTE (THE ARTIST AND TEACHER)
My name is Celeste Wrona and I’m an internationally collected, award-winning contemporary artist and university qualified art educator with over 15 years of experience making and teaching visual arts. My works have been featured on multiple prime-time Australian television shows including The Block and House Rules as well as in notable publications such as Vogue Living and Inside Out. Read more about my art practice here.
I have an absolute passion and contagious enthusiasm for teaching and making visual arts. My extensive teaching and artmaking experience has equipped me with a very diverse and extensive skill set across a great range of media that I can’t wait to share with you, including drawing, painting, ceramics, print making, collage, sculpture, mixed media, jewellery design, digital photography, photo editing and manipulation.
My many years of teaching Visual Arts to people of all ages and levels of experience has given me the knowledge and ability to ensure each individual thrives and grows artistically, building upon their level of skill and confidence in creating beautiful pieces of art.
I look forward to welcoming you to my friendly, fun, engaging and content packed workshops! See you soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Workshop tickets are non-refundable however are transferrable to another person you know whom may wish to attend. 24 hours notice prior to the workshop must be given at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the attendee list is updated.
- In the case of “no shows” we are unable to refund, reschedule or provide credit for a missed session.
- In order to run a workshop, each class has a 4 participant minimum requirement. If this condition is not met we will contact attendees and reschedule.
- If you would like to transfer your booking to another workshop on another date 14 days notice is required.
- In the event the workshop is cancelled by us due to unforeseen circumstances you will receive a full refund or a credit to put towards another workshop.
- In the case of changes of workshop dates due to COVID restrictions and recommendations a credit will be issued to allow you to rebook the workshop once classes recommence.
- During the workshop you agree to adhere to all safety precautions and requirements. Celeste Wrona holds no liability for any loss, theft or damage to personal properties or physical injuries obtained during the workshop.
- The workshop you attend and all resources provided are protected by copyright and are the intellectual property of Celeste Wrona. You are not authorised to reproduce or teach the content of this workshop unless written approval has been requested and granted. The skills and art techniques you learn however may be used to create and sell art.
- Any photographs or videos taken during the workshop or shared with us after the workshop may be used for promotional purposes. Please notify the workshop facilitator if you prefer to not have photos and videos of yourself or your work used.
Have any further questions? Contact us at email@example.com